Lisa Edelstein A Lisabian Needs Your Help!

misanthrope86 posted on Apr 17, 2009 at 08:23AM
I have been totally horny for Lisa lately... Who am I kidding?! I am always horny for Lisa!... But anyway, I want to make some Lisa icons, but she is too hot and I can't decide on which pictures I want to make icons out of. So, I would be greatful if you guys could suggest some pictures, so that I don't have to choose between all of Lisa's deliciousness!

Thanks!

Lisa Edelstein 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xxiwuuxx said…
heart
link

link

link

I LOVE this pictures!
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
hmmm
Oh wow, I would LOVE to use those pictures, but unfortunately none of them have image credits, so I won't use them unless I can credit them. If if you add the image credits to the ones that you posted, I can use them. But otherwise, I won't do it.
over a year ago PotterGal said…
heart
Ahhh. I didn't see this before. *runs off to get Lisa pics*

THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME EXCUSE (DO I REALLY NEED ONE) TO STARE AT LISA'S GORGEOUSNESS.

Back in a few mintutes, lol.
over a year ago PotterGal said…
These are from some of my favourite photoshoots of her:

- Okay, just because this is probably the hottest/cutest thing ever.
link

- Um. YEAH. I can't even say anything about this gorgeousness.
link

- Because. Enough said.
link

- HEE. I think this is my fav photoshoot of Lisa.
link

- Love this.
link

And these are from events:

- Holy crap. :)
link

- This smile KILLED ME.
link

- I CAN'T FORGET THIS.
link

- Favourite.
link

AHHH. CRAP. There are some gorgeous ones in the photos section but they don't have CREDITS. :(
And also i know you only wanted a few missy, sorry about the PHD length of this. :)
That being said..i will probably be back with MOARRR.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
LOL! No, the more the merrier! Thanks! Those are great! I shall begin my icon making!

Yeah, it sucks when people don't credit, because I won't use them for my artwork if I can't give some form of credit. :(