Twilight Series Would you name your furture child afer a Twilight character? if so, what?

gileygirl posted on Mar 11, 2008 at 08:08AM
i was wondering if anyone out that would name their furture child after any character from the twilight series.
I would like to name my child maybe Edward of course, and i like Roselie i know shes not the greatest character to chose from, but i really like that name its really pretty just like Rosalie hehe.
last edited on Mar 17, 2008 at 06:38PM

Twilight Series 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xxjoxx814 said…
i would probably name one of my kids Edward (b/c i really like that name and i like how it almost sounds old fashioned). and this has nothing to do with twilight but i also really like the name ryan.
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
Edward, Jacob, Sam, Jasper, Emmett, and Alice.
And if there was a girl named Coda I would totally name my child that. :D
over a year ago walker93 said…
My first choice for a boy would have to be Emmett. Embry would probably be my second choice. Its a little weird, but for some reason the name just appeals to me. For a girl, I like the name Leah.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 0o0o_megan_o0o0 said…
I'd definetely name my daughter Alice. I love that name. But not just because of Twilight, also because of Alice in Wonderland. I am crazy about that movie. C:
over a year ago chocolate-bear said…
i've definitely thought about it, if i were to name my future child after a twilight character it would be Jacob. Every Jacob i know in real life is a weirdo though, so that sort of scares me. ;P
Some other good names are Alice, Embry and Victoria.
btw gileygirl, love the Dexter icon. :)
over a year ago gileygirl said…
oh thank your chocoate-bear! hopefully that makes things better all the jacobs i know are not weird, but all the jacobs i know are the most awesome people i know!!!
over a year ago Vampire_xoxo said…
I would name my child Rosalie or Reene, those are pretty names
over a year ago BuffyFan100 said…
Isabella
over a year ago Gabitha said…
I already really liked the name Edward so that was one of my top guy names if i have kids, but i also like the name Rosalie and Alice
over a year ago Gabitha said…
adn Esme is pretty too! lol =)
over a year ago layla_14 said…
If I have kids and I had a boy he would be called jacob and if I had a girl I would call her alice or rosalie.
over a year ago neeki said…
I've always loved the names Isabella and Jacob anyway. Now they happen to be characters in my favourite book!
over a year ago erinpetrelli said…
i have always loved the name jacob. so my son will be called Jacob. i love bella too, but it's too... i don't know. besides, i'm only 15! :D
all the names are gorgeous though. and my mum calls me esme :D don't know why though...
over a year ago gileygirl said…
i think i would also consider the name Carlisle! im starting to like that name as well ;)
over a year ago ccrulez said…
I really love the name Jacob or just jake... maybe Bella, too. <3
over a year ago Lunatic said…
I love the name Alice and Jane.
over a year ago cheergeek said…
Jacob, I like that name, and it starts with a J.
over a year ago rfaye said…
A Girl:
I love the name Bella. I might not name my kid Isabella but Arabella or maybe Bellatrix (Harry Potter love). Then there is always Alice, Victoria and Jane. Which all are very strong female names.

A Boy:
James, Paul, or Alec (if u can't remeber who Alec is he is a working for the Volturi.) Those names really stand out to me.
I also love the name Emmett.

over a year ago _Gymnast4Life_ said…
I LOVE THE NAME JASPER!!!! I think it is amazing! i also love emmett and Edward
over a year ago zuntiz said…
I completely agree with _Gymnast4Life_ those are the best names, especially Jasper :)
over a year ago Heidi42 said…
Ya... I agree with you guys i love the names. Except for Carlisle and Esme, not that i dont ABSOLUTLY love those names, but they are just to difficult for me to pronounce.
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
YES!! i would name my sons Edward,Emmet and Jasper
My daughter alice =]
over a year ago paola1901 said…
Yes!! I would name my daughter Isabella and my son Edward or Emmett though, those names doesn't exist in spanish :(
over a year ago bubbleteagirl said…
emmet if i had a boy and isabella because its just such a pretty name and also because it means god's promise or alice because i just love alice from the book:)
over a year ago sage_cullen said…
I would name my boy Edward and my girl Bella
over a year ago Michael_Cera said…
i'd name my kid bella or edward or esme
over a year ago Andiilove said…
Even before i read the Twilight series i LOVED the name Emmett. So i had already decided i was gonna use that name cause it was unique and not a lot of people have that name; "Strange, unpopular names, I thought. The kind of names grandparents had. But maybe that was the vogue here- small town names?" [twilight pp.20] It really made my day until i realized that now millions of people who have all read the series were gonna know the name Emmett for the Brawny Vampire, brother of the dashing and lovely Edward Cullen. I still love the name A LOT but when my kid gets older just think of all the people asking what his name is and him telling them and in their heads they'll be thinking, 'hey thats the name of that vampire in the twilight books... i wonder if thats what he's named after...?' lol.
over a year ago edwardsgrl said…
yes i LOVE the name Bella and i am going to name my daughter that and i really like edward too! i might use that name
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
i would name a boy Jacob! (go jake!!) and a girl Alice or Rosalie!