Twilight Series Where are the raters??

tubby2002 posted on Apr 14, 2008 at 01:02PM
In this spot there are a ton of raters for the videos and a decent amount for the links, but where are they for the icons. Most of the icons on there have only one or two ratings! Just wondering where the raters are because I know this spot has them!

Twilight Series 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DrDevience said…
I just bought the book but haven't read it yet. I'll go rate a few things though just to help out now.
over a year ago DrDevience said…
OK. after 31 pages of icons I have had enough.

I'm ready to return the book unopened.
over a year ago tubby2002 said…
Thanks! I hope you enjoy the book; I know that I loved it!!
over a year ago layla_14 said…
Well I try and rate everything that I see, and i'm too wondering where the raters are because they don't rate the icons only a few and their are loads of raters in this spot because most of them as you see, only rate the videos or the pictures of the Twilight movie.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bella-n-edward said…
I rated about the first 25 pages but I gotta take a break. I will try for more later...
thanks
over a year ago Gabitha said…
I only reate when i look at a picture or icon so i will have to start looking again and get back into rating on this spot :P Will try to get through all the pages in the next few days i have done a few already :)
over a year ago neeki said…
Thank you for starting this forum! It's the same with the pictures. Some of my pictures i've posted have had 1500 views and they've been rated twice *sigh*
I've rated most things already :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 0o0o_megan_o0o0 said…
Theres like 50 new icons and pictures added everyday so its kinda hard to keep up. D:
over a year ago neeki said…
True, but people ARE viewing the pictures and icons. They just aren't rating them.
I understand that there are a lot of icons posted on this spot but I am with neeki on this one, if they are viewed then why arent they rated??