Twilight Series Twilight

brucas4ever posted on Jun 23, 2008 at 05:39AM
Hey, i just have to say i finished the first book today and it was amazing!!!!!!! i just wanted to know what's everyones favorite book?

Twilight Series 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago proedward said…
Hi!!

I love this twilight series! I discovered it last week and I"m done all three books. I can't stop, everyone I know thinks I'm obsessed. LOL. It is great writing and being able to believe this story as even remotely possible, that's a kudos to Stephenie Meyer. I'm sure you'll read the next two books by the end of this week, let me know what you think!!!!
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Twilight
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
I finished New Moon yesterday!!!! and the only good part about the book was when Edward came back!!!!!! but now im reading eclipse and i really don't want the series to end:(.....

ps... what the hell is Jacobs problem why is he so annoying?
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
i started reading the series a few weeks ago and i finished the whole series within two weeks of buying twilight.
jacob is just trying to deal with the whole werewolf thing i think.
I think he really wants to still be bella's friend or even more but knows how hard it is because of the whole Cullen situation.

over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I like Eclipse the best cause it's the longest and it has the most Edward and Jacob stuff in it :)
over a year ago cole101 said…
I LIKE TWILIGHT. IT IS THE BOOK THAT MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH EDWARD. ALTHOUGH ECLIPSE IS DARN GOOD TOO. :)
over a year ago ceo07 said…
I started the series just over a week ago now and i finished it up to end of eclipse yesterday i love all the books even new moon even though some dont like becuause of part of the story line but i think its still good my fav so far has too be Eclipse but Twilight the is a Good close second and new moon again a very close third So Eclipse is the best so far !!! = ) cant wait for Breaking Dawn and there is talk of a 5th book twilight from Edwards perspective that would be a really good idea i hope they do that cant wait eeek = )
over a year ago Small_Town_Gal said…
Eclipse
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
eclipse
over a year ago jessiewolf said…
love them all and i have just got back from the book store where i preordered breaking dawn...cant wait for it...
over a year ago cheergeek said…
They're all good...
It depends on how you look at it, if you decide the best.

For example...
If I were to pick on which book had the best ending... Eclipse would not win.
over a year ago ejaqui said…
Okay, I just have to say that I didn't want to read the series. I thought the hype would build the book up and that I would be severely disappointed. I've only read Twilight so far...finished it in less than 1/2 a day, I couldn't put it down. I wasn't even 1/2 through it when I went looking for the other 2 and then also preordered Breadking Dawn. I'm going stircrazy waiting for them to be delivered...I couldn't find them in any store where I live!! I love the books and I'm not gonna read anymore of the opinions on the books until I'm done with them. I'm already reading Twilight a second time because I can't get enough of Edward!! (Shhhh, don't tell my hubby. :) )
over a year ago edward123 said…
I'd have to say I love Twilight and Eclipse the same amount. I still loved New Moon, but it was sad for me since Edward wasn't in it.

When I was told to read these books, I never thought they would actually move me, and I'm proud to say I'm Twilight crazy! I can't even express how great these books are. It took me forever to get the second and third book, though. I know why everyone loves these books. It's so real the way they're written. I feel like i'm there. And I always think about it a lot. Which is why it's great that it's becoming a movie! I'm so excited.