Twilight Series What do u think wil happen to Jacob in Breaking Dawn?

i_luv_twilight posted on Jun 27, 2008 at 08:53PM
I hav no idea but some of my friends think he will die, or imprint on someone. what do u think????

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cole101 said…
i think Jake will die. where did he run off to???
over a year ago aanniiee_ said…
aahhh i think that he'll imprint on someone, definitly! And then Bella and Jacob can come to some sort of understanding, and hopefully have a closer friendship than before.
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
Well... Sam might die. Then Jake will be forced to take his rightful place as Alpha Wolf and return. There's going too be a battle with the Volturi, and after all that action, in the end, Jake will let Bella go as his last act of love for her. Bella and Edward will "ride off into the sunset", so to speak.
over a year ago Avalenne said…
jake already had to let bella go

i think he will go away and start to forget about his human self. Then he will imprint on somebody and realise that he shouldn't have run away from his home and brothers, and he will come back with whoever he imprinted on and be completely over Bella
over a year ago cheergeek said…
He's the only person I can't figure out. =/
I'm on the fence on what I want to happen with him. I'm making bets with people I know XD

btw, he's in Canada
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
i think everyone is going to die......JK XP!

no just kidding i really don't know. i think it is so close to the release that well i think i'm done with my time guessing what is going to happen. so what i'm trying to say is that, well no matter how hard i think or guess a theory, i don't write the books, sure it was fun while it lasted but at this point whatever happens i'll learn to accpect. :)

Besides the wait is almost over!!!!! :)
over a year ago ceo07 said…
I hope that Jacob does imprint on someone but i really dont think i will, but i guess i agree with Bandgeek_Xp we will have to wait for what Stephenie Meyer writes ! can't wait !