Twilight Series My theory for the changing of Bella! (also helps with the preface meaning)

starry-eyed posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 08:19PM
okay i was thinking a lot about the Preface about and i had some help too! ok, i think that after everything happens on the honeymoon (u know wat) that Edward will try to change her like he promised, but right when its about to happen she will get scared and not want it to happen

ok for those who are confused why i think this will happen, its because in the preface she says that someone she truly loves is trying to kill her, and technically Edward changing her in2 a vamp is killing her, right? and then she says "how could you run how could you fight, if doing so would hurt this beloved one?" well don't you think that if she tried to run away or tell him to stop it might hurt his feelings because he sumtimes takes things the wrong way and might think that she thought he wouldn't have enough self control which would make him sad, and then she says, if your life was all you could give to your beloved, how could you not give it? and she always thinks she has nothing to give him and becoming a vamp would be giving him her life.....soo thats wat i think the whole preface means and i also think it could go towards him actually losing his self conrol during the process but im still not sure on that.....please tell me what you think and wat your theories are! thanx!
oh and im sorry if this is a little confusing! i tried my best to get my thoughts out in words and sentences! lol
ps: i do think that after whatever else happens in the book that at the end she will decide that she belongs with Edward forever and he will change her and they will live happily ever after! yay! lolz
last edited on Jul 16, 2008 at 08:22PM

Twilight Series No replies