Twilight Series Rob (Shirtless)-Where To Find A Pic.

Bedward4lyf posted on Jul 18, 2008 at 10:34PM
okay i saw this pic. with kristen and rob, rob's shirt was parcially open! stupid me i didnt save it. can some one help me or give me a link for ir pleasee!! i will not stop untill my mission is completed! PLEEEEASSE!

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
hey, sorry these aren't the pics you were looking 4, and i have seen that pic too (it was freakin awesome) lol but i DID find these totally hot pics of Robert! i have never seen b4
link
link
link

ok im sorry but i had to do a double take at that last pic!! HOLY CRAP i have never seen him with long hair!! im not sure if i like it.....>_<
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bedward4lyf said…
yeah i defintaly dont like the long hair, but those other pics, lets just say i wouldnt be superised if i have to get a new key bored cuz this one has been drulled on!!
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
not to be rude but i think that his long hair makes him look.....idk.....dirty????? is that the right word?
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
Is it this one?

link
over a year ago the_queen said…
rob with long hair...ewwwwww
he should defin. stay with the way his hair is now!
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
no kiddin EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! does anyone else hate the cover of EW?? i just think he's wearin wayyyyy to much makeup and stuff. plus im also disapointed tht he didn't get his sixpak *sniff* he was supposed to. has anyone seen Kellan's (emmett) muscles?? now THOSE R HOT!!!!!!!