Twilight Series How did everyone feel about breaking dawn in jacob's point of view?

laureng114 posted on Nov 15, 2008 at 09:37PM
i was a little bit dissapointed that so much of the book was in his perspective but then again what else could she have done used pregnant bella?

tell me what you think.

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nevermind606 said…
Well, let me just start off by saying that I've never liked Jacob. I did think that it wasn't all that bad. It was even pretty good in some parts. Excluding the boring parts about Jacob and his pack, I didn't really mind it as much as I thought I was going to. You would have gotten an incredibly biased version of the story if it were from Bella's perspective. She was totally in love with what everyone else (Excluding Rosalie) considered to be a life sucking monster, so I can really understand why Stephenie chose to do it that way.
over a year ago laureng114 said…
i agree. and besides if she had done it in bellas perspective then we would have been stuck in the cullen's house for more than 100 pages lying down. even though jacob is NOT one of my favourite characters it was somewhat refreshing to see outside of edward and bellas relationship. but i do hope that stephenie meyer publishes midnight sun, a book in all edwards view[:
Yeah, I prefer a few boring pages about Leah and Seth to Bella going on and on about how much she loves her baby and doesn't care that she might die. Lol
very true. i was kinda upset after she got pregnant, not a lot of edward and bellas relationship
That was kind of a bummer. I do love the little vampire/human though! Renesmee is so adorable.
i know! i cant argue with that one,