Twilight Series Was Billy driving?

MorMor posted on Jan 07, 2009 at 02:52AM
In an early scene, Jacob drives Billy to visit Charlie. I assume this is because Billy is in a wheelchair and can't drive. However, in a later scene, Billy is driving. I don't recall any mention of the truck having hand control. Is this a goof or was Jacob driving Billy over to Charlie's because he's a nice guy and Billy could have driven himself???

Twilight Series 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Mrs_Lautner said…
i think it was jus a goof nd messed up cuz billy cant drive nd usually sumone has tuh drive him around so it was clearly a goof!
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Dont think so. I think he wasnt in the driver's side.
over a year ago cheeseinabucket said…
IDK!! i thought it was billy driving the truck. i saw jacob in the passenger's seat. but idk....idk
over a year ago mandavamp said…
Billy was driving. Just a little filming flub. I thought it was funny, both Edward and Billy giving each other 'the eye'.
over a year ago heart-kandii said…
billy definately was driving as he was on the left hand side -the driver side- and it was a fluke. but i think it was meant to be that way so that edward and billy could glare at eachother.
over a year ago lucky_angel0309 said…
I dont remember anywhere in the book where there were details as to why billy is in the wheelchair? for all we know he could be able to drive? Just a thought.
over a year ago Jazzes-Kiss said…
Yeaah that's a fair point lucky_angel0309 there are no details about what happened but he never does drive in the book. Jacob always does!
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
remeber... in oe of the books hes out of the chair and is standing by the fridge. so i just think he cant move very well. and he needs it sometimes.
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
yeah i think maybe his legs aren't strong enough for him to walk but they could be strong enough just to push the pedals