Twilight Series Twi-Crisis!!!

lolipopgrl113 posted on Jan 17, 2009 at 01:17PM
omfg! i read people mag. every month and they said bella(kristen)is on druggs with Alice! plus edward is on the party sceen a lot latly and he is getting drunk at the new moon photo shoots! and im sure you all know about them wanting to cut taylor from the cast. i personally think this is an outrage and we need to show those teens they cant ruin our reason to live! please comment on this shocking event
last edited on Jan 17, 2009 at 01:43PM

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
smile
wow i think that is so unfaire the way that they are dising those ppl to be honest and i don't think it is true any all flase i think
over a year ago EdwardCullen012 said…
I dont know
over a year ago drgroz said…
You really need to stop believing what they put in those rags. 90% of it is untrue!!! The put that stuff in there because it sells magazines. The stars of Twilight are hot right now and everyone wants to read dirt about them, so that's what they write. Don't believe everything you read. And remember, they are all young and adjusting to newfound fame. They are bound to make a few mistakes and it must really suck to have every move you make documented and photographed for the world to see. Cut them a little slack and, again, don't believe everything you read. I think the fact that Rob completely disappeared after the Twilight promotions were done says a lot about him trying to stay grounded and not let fame go to his head. I hope he stays gone until they start shooting New Moon. Don't want to see him end up like Britney or so many other young stars that let fame go to their heads.
over a year ago A_True_Cullen said…
Taylor Is Not Been Cut Fron New Moon
And The Things About Kristen Are Lies But Rob Has Been To Parties But He Hasnt Got Himself Into Any Sort Ov Really Bad Shape xx
over a year ago Phaedra said…
laugh
What the hell xD
First of all: The characters only do what Meyer wrote xD
And the rest... Actors are people too... But there's a lot of crap going round about them, so that would mostly be crap too xD
over a year ago Repo-girl said…
surprise
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago oecd said…
theres only two things I am surre about
first-Kristen is not on drug drugs shes smoking pot, it shows it on youtube, type in Kristen Stewert smoking or something like that.
second- Taylorr is deff going to playy on New Moon it says it on Stephanie Meyers website;)