Twilight Series Breaking Dawn Is Apparently Going To Be Made Into A Film

yellowstars posted on Feb 08, 2009 at 03:01PM
The production company has acquired the rights (optioned property) from Stephenie Meyer to film and distribute Breaking Dawn, the fourth novel in her series. However Breaking Dawn will not begin production until sometime in early 2010"

link

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago A_True_Cullen said…
smile
This Has Not Been Comfrimed Yet As It Will B Very Hard To Film And Might Have To B Made Into 2 Films Sez Stephenie Meyer
Summent Has Only Took On a Contract To Do New Moon And Eclipse

xx
over a year ago Twilight597 said…
awesome i cant wait for it to come out bd was my fav book
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
big smile
i know i love bd. i cant wait to seee renesmee and what bella looks like as a vampire. =]
over a year ago thisfiasco_ said…
BD will be very interesting to see.
bella and renessmee should be awesome. =)
over a year ago stephxxx1992 said…
do you rekon they will skip the whole baby being born thing? not everything about it just the birth bit and the ripping her stomach open with his teeth! and i hope they pretty much skip everything jacob says and does coz jacobs perspective was boring. i think there going to need some better actors and acctresses for it cos honestly rob and kirstin arnt going to cut it
over a year ago pixie09 said…
tongue
i think that it is stupid to say that they wont make the movie because they cant find a baby like renesme .. umm hello! there is no such thing !! .. obviously. anyway, i think that the movies will make enough money for them to overcome that problame one way or another. not pretending i know anything about movies because i dont, but surley they wont not make a movie which will make a ton of money just because there is something in the book that isnt real .. and just because they are only contracted to make the next two movies, doesnt mean that they defenatley wont make the final one .. thats the way i see it anyway ..