Twilight Series Taylor Lautner countdown to 18 website!

rvarmette posted on Mar 01, 2009 at 12:47PM
check out this website I found!

link

Ladies of all ages love Taylor!

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago star_bella said…
i hate taylor ah he suck
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
heart
i love taylor and robert
over a year ago mandavamp said…
angelic
Poor Taylor haters wasting emotions on a crappy one like hate. Though I have got to say it's kind of sad to have a countdown to when Taylor turns 18. It reminds me of all the creepy dudes that did a countdown as to when the Olsen twins were turning 18.
I'm so very happy that he was brought back to play Jacob. He's going to do a wonderful job.
over a year ago pkrebelde said…
smirk
^ nice tealling those haters
taylor deserves anything good and we "real" fans of him will appreciate him for sticking with his role of jacob black because he does deserve to be him... for many of team jacob fans see taylor as our JACOB he has showed us that giving up is not a word on his vocabulary!!
we love u tayloR
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
smile
i am glad there are ppl who love or like taylor i glad ppl have the guts to say they like him that is why i am team swizerland i hope ppl dont hate me for like both plzz :] i agree with pkrebelde
over a year ago Twicutie said…
i like them both but taylor seems a lot more friendly when he does interviews than robert....no offense robert lovers.....lol. I dont get why ppl hate him though what did he do to make you all hate him?
last edited over a year ago