Twilight Series Role Playing Game

barbie91lala posted on Mar 03, 2009 at 10:08PM
hi everyone..so i was here..a little bored..and i thought that a role playing game of twilight would be great to have some fun...or at least pay attention to something..lol

so the role playing game is a game in which you take part of a character, and you tell a story in which all of us participate being each one a different character.
you can put what character you choose on the first line.
i'll start, and i'm going to be Bella :) so what i'm going to put is "Bella" and next you tell the story, that will be a continuation of the previous post. ok??? shall we start??

HAVE FUN!!

Bella
i was walking really angry along the dark streets of forks when suddenly little rain drops began to fall on my head. that made me feel worse...why did i say those things to him? i should have learned to shut up some of my thoughts.
the rain became heavy, making me need his arms protecting me.

last edited on Mar 03, 2009 at 10:26PM

Twilight Series 217 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 217

over a year ago Team_Edward77 said…
sad
I dont get it or I would play sorry :(
over a year ago barbie91lala said…
it's easy, you have to continue my story, choosing one character from twilight to be yourself (except bella, that it's already been taken :D )
so..choose someone to be...and continue the story!!! come on!! try!
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
Alice
I had a vision of Edward and Bella walking up the hill on a rainy day. Bella looked... angry? It was sometimes hard to tell with her. Suddenly my vision was lost, but not until I heard Bella murmur, "Hey, Jake." I had no idea if it meant something, or if it was just one of those unnecessary visions. As if to answer these thoughts, another scene appeared in my head. It was Bella again, though this time she was at Charlie's house. Oh, no! He was missing! That must be what Jacob came to tell her. He smelled another werewolf, from outside his or Sam's pack, around the Chief's empty home. Apparently he should have been there because he had just called Jacob to help him on his car or something. Jacob traced his and the unknown werewolf's scent into the forest. It was amazing how I could tell exactly what happened by the scents, apart from him calling Jacob. I figured that out from his phone book lying opened at Jake's cell phone number.
(sorry it is so long, I was on a roll)
last edited over a year ago
Bella
I was so angry with myself for telling Charlie the truth...and Edward, instead of being angry with me, was as sweet as always, and he was with me all the way long to the house again.
He was a little thoughtful and, when we got home and suddenly his face turned rigid, i exactly knew why.
Jacob was standing at my door, waiting us. When he talked, his voice denoted anger.
-Bella, you did all wrong again. Have you lost your mind??
Edward instantly put his body infront of me. I couldn't believe that he was telling me that.
-I did what I think it's best for him. He's my father, and has the right to know it. Besides, he's going to be safer living with you some days.
-Whatever Bella...- Jake was really mad...but it didn't bother me. In this case i knew i was right.then, he added:
-In case you care, he left with Sam just a few minutes ago.
And then he ran directly to the forest, and disappeared almost instantly.
I was sad for all what had happened. I hate when Charlie gets angry with me, and in this case, i thought he would be really really angry.
In another way, I was very pleased. I was going to have all the house for me, and Edward was going to be with me all the time. That made me feel better, so we entered the house.
over a year ago BellaBrooke said…
Edward:
"What are you thinking?" i asked her after a very long pause, where she was lost in her thoughts. She didn't answer at first so I was quiet for a while, absorbing the look on her beautiful face and than I tried again "Bella, love..." I stopped for a second as she looked right back at me.

hey can one be more than one character?
lets try to keep one person- one character...and it's better if it's boy person- boy character, girl person- girl character

ok..lets continue!!! HAVE FUN!
Bella
-umm, i was thinking that maybe he's sad. I suppose that when your daughter tells you that she wants to be with his boyfriend for a few days and only with him...the things get complicated to a dad.
Edward
"You still didn't tell me why exactly you wanted to be alone with me" I said and looked how her face blushed, I leaned agains the wall taking her face in my hands and smirking at her."You can tell me anything you know?"
Bella
That were the times when it was good that he couldnt read my thoughts. I was going to tell him my purpose, but not know.
First, i wanted to spend some of our time without talking, just watch at each other, hug him and feel his cold and comfortable chest.
So, i said with a smile:
-I want to spend my time with you, without a pair of eyes looking at us.
over a year ago Team_Edward77 said…
I still dont get it I feel stupid :(
Edward

I grined at her and put my arm around her wais staring down at her and touching her lips with mine, than I breathed out "I like the idea, plus I don't hear your dad complaining thoughts, like usually when I kiss you" I grined and kissed her again. As her hands were trying to hold me for the kiss longer I escaped gently and said "sorry".
Bella
His sweet and unctuous breathing made me dizzy for a while, but it was always the best sensation. I grab his hair, trying to keep his lips on mines, but as always, he kindly pushed me away.
The next hours, we had dinner...well, I had dinner, we talked, and saw a movie of vampires that Edward loved for being too funny.
-It's so unreal...- he told me while laughing.
But this movie, gave me the chance that I was waiting for. Almost at the end of the story, the vampire-boy converted one of his servants , one servant that he had fallen in love with, into one of them. So, taking this chance, I slowly put my head on his shoulders, and said almost with no voice:
-Edward, don't you think that you could...ummm..bite me right here?
Edward:
I was stiff, I had to think quickly, finding the right words. I didn't want to hurt her.
"Bella, you don't know what you ask me for" I said, not moving an inch. You don't know what you want to give up, nor that I can't take away..." I stopped right there. I saw her sad face as I looked at her "I'm selfish, but not that selfish"
She looked at me
Bella
I looked at him over his mandible, and found a pair of beautiful and worried eyes. How badly I wanted him to be selfish! But, in fact, I was being selfish for both of us..I NEEDED to spend all my life with him.
-But, Edward...I know what I want, and I'm perfectly aware of, not what I'm going to loose, but what I'm going to win. I NEED to be all my life with you, Edward.
over a year ago Ovybo said…
Carlisle (even though I'm a girl)
I felt something happening. Across the town. I was tingling.
"Esme, dear, do you feel a little strange?" I asked.
"As a matter of fact, I do," Esme replied.
"What do you think it is,"I said.
She was still.
"Edward and Bella."

(With all your sophistecated responses I feel so stupid)

over a year ago bella_cllen said…
smile
Rosalie

i came into the kitchen where Carlisle & Esme were i asked as i looked at their worried faces "whats wrong?" carlisle said as i sat down "Esme & I feel a little strange because now that charlie knows about us and everything going on we r worried that the voltori will find out that charlie knows then one of us will have 2 change him!" Esme nodded agreeing with carlisle then said "hopefully they wont find out but if they do we need 2 be prepared and go ahead and figure out who will change him" as i was nodding agreeing with them Emmett walked in
Emmett.

"Heeey, looks like a little secret meeting without me," I said."What's the delio?"
"Carlisle and Esme are feeling a little wierd," said Rosalie
"Why's that," I asked.
Carlisle, Esme, and Rosalie then told me the whole story. Just as they finished, Jasper and Alice walked in looking worried.
"What's wrong?" asked Carlisle.
"Alice had a vision,"Jasper answered. Everyone turned their heads to Alice.
"Edward and Bella...trouble...Volturi," she said.
Everyone gasped.
NEXT CHAPTER.
girls, sorry but...for each person only one character..
and..the chapter is almost finished...but not yet, cause bellabrooke & I had to give it the end :)
smile
"Bella, I need you in my life too, but..." I stopped and looked in her eyes I felt my expression must have shown how much pain her demand caused me, so I tried to clear my expression.
"I want to be with you for the rest of your life, and than I'll hope I have a soul myself to find you...in heaven or hell I don't care about that as long as we are together...but until that you must understand that I can't turn you into " I broke up and glaced at her. "You want it to be me, right? I mean the one turning you into a vampire?" I grined a bit as I saw her blushing again.
Bella

I didn't have to say anything cause my blush said everything. At first, his answer made me sad, but then, when he pronounced his last sentence I felt that it could be a chance. His eyes seemed to bright when he discovered that I wanted HIM to be my converter, and that happiness gave me hope.
I looked at him, and slowly began to get closer to his mouth. I gave him a little kiss, and said:
-Sometimes I feel you can read my mind.
He showed off that lovely smile that I love, and began to kiss me.
Edward:
"I can take it as a yes, I suppose" I grinned after our kiss.
I looked at her hair, her smile and her beautiful eyes. When I was born into my new life 1918,I never dreamt about the feeling I had now, and I knew what I would do back than, so grined at her and hesitated but than I looked deeply in her eyes
"Would you marry me, Bella Swan?"
CHAPTER 2 The decision
Bella
I wasn't expecting that. I froze at the moment, but when I saw his disappointed face for my reaction, I tried to relax. I didn't want to hurt him, so I looked all around my mind for the perfect words.
I took some air.
-Edward, you know that I love you, that you are my life...but...I think that...umm..- I just couldn't continue. I didn't know how to do that. He was all for me, more than all I could hope for.
But that word..just scared me. "Marriage"...
"But?" I asked regretting again, that I could not read her mind!
I was trying to read her expression, but she relaxed to fast to catch up with her mood.
Alice
I had a quick glimpse of a wedding. It was our house with flowers everywhere. Walking down the aisle was... Bella. The vision soon disappeared, then came back, as if Bella couldn't decide on what to do.
Edward:
She didn't speak at first so I watched her carefully.
"Bella, love, I heard a but in there" I said quite casual, but inside I was tense, I didn't know what she thought about or whether she decided yet what to say!
Bella
His face was calm, but I knew that inside he was suffering. I just couldn't let him to misunderstand me.
-Edward...I...I want to spend all my life with you, but..in this era people don't marry at seventeen...please...don't misunderstand me... I love you more than anything...but...- and then I hid my face on his chest.
-...it would be so embarrasing...
I looked a him, as I blushed again.
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
i dont get it. what are we supposed to be doing? i feel lika retard, but i wanna know.
Edward:

I felt her cheeks warm at my chest and carefully stroked her hair.
"I understand your point, butyou should also get to see it trough my eyes" I mutterd in her hair and kissed her hair, I moved her away to look in her eyes.
"I was transformed into this life, at 17..I never considered getting married, I was all about fame and army,but if I had met someone...no that's wrong if I met you back than, I would go down on my knee and give you a ring and hope that you agree to be mine forever, of course back than forever was not like forever is nowadays, like eternity" I grined a bit and than paused. I wanted her to have time to understand what I said.
"It's not because I didn't give you a ring, is it?" I said and she looked at me for a moment yet not able to speak.
"You don't say you want an eternal life, but don't want to marry me? I mean maybe it is all about you becoming a vampire not..." I couldn't finish my sentence, I was somehow scared of the thought that she might tell me my conclusion was right, so I stared at her wraist where the charm with the wooden wolf was, trying to smile
Bella
I couldn't believe that. I looked at him at the moment. He was trying to pretend it was all right...but he was suffering. How this conversation led to that point??
-Edward...what are you saying??...I mean...I want you to turn me into, so I would be all my eternal life with you. That is all I wish, be ALL my life with you... What were you thinking?? That I wanted to be a vampire..just for the fact of being one??? Edward... I want to be with you for ever...I love you.
I blushed, as my decision was taken. I wanted to make him happy.
Edward:

I looked at her blush and smiled. I took her face carefully in my hands to look at her.
"It's good to know" I said and slowly put my lips against hers.
After the kiss I looked at her "So is that a yes?" I ansked with a crocked smile!
I was still curious why she had the braclette jacob gave her, why it was okay for him to give her gifts but not for me. But the more important question I had in mind was whether she would be with him instead of me if last summer, I wouldn't have thought of her death, if I came back just weeks later, would she be happy with him? leading a normal, okay a more normal, life with him, eventhough he wa a monster too, he was more human than I was...
would she be happy?
or would she still want me instead?!
Alice
Finally, my vision stayed put. Bella was walking towards Edward, dressed in a beautiful white gown, arm in arm with her father. She was beautiful. I ran back to the house as fast as I could, cutting my hunting time short. I HAD to show this to Edward. Wait a minute! I stopped running immediatly. The groom can't see the bride before the wedding! I am so stupid! I knew that would be what Edward would want. I almost ruined it for him. What if I blur the vision in my mind, so that I can still tell him, but not show him? Yes, that would work. Racing back to our home, I tried my best not to see Bella in her beautiful dress. Instead, I made her look fuzzy. Now she was just a white blob with a speck of brown at the top. Perfect.
Bella
I looked at his beautiful face, somehow distorted by a bad feeling. I thought that it was just because he was waiting my answer so I said:
-Yes...I suppose so. But Edward...I don't want anything big and stunning..ok? Just something..secret.- Oh my God...it was going to be so hard...although he would accept my condition, the sensation of being engaged sounded terrible.
He looked better..but he was still weird.
-What's the matter Edward..why are you so...thoughtful??
Edward:
"I...just wonder...would you tell me something first, before you really decide?" I saw how she agreed and than tried to find the right words.
"If I didn't believe you jumped of that cliff" I hesitated to relax my face "would you be with Jacob, I mean did you consider a relationship with him? did I mess up your life again?" I asked her not knowing how she'll take the question!
I wanted to marry her, I knew she was the one and I wanted to propose to her in the traditional way, when I knew all my answers!
Bella
When he pronounced those words, my throat closed because of the reminding pain. Those days without him were the worst of all my life, and it was true that Jake had supported me and lighted my way, but he was just my friend. I just couldn't exist without Edward, not even I could think about it. The only idea of my life without him made me wanna throw up.
I think that my face turned blue, because Edward's face suddenly was crossed by worrying.
With a voice accompanied of tears, I said softly:
- Edward, you are the only one for me. I love YOU. Just YOU. I can't imagine my world without you, you are all for me...If you hadn't come, I would probably be as sad and broken as I was back then...Jake is my friend...just that.
As I looked at his face, wide tears were coming down across my cheeks.
Edward I put my arms around her and kissed her hair.
"Sorry taht I made you sad again,love" I said slowly and pressed my lips against her hair, and her ear.
"I love you" I whispered.
Than I looked at her trying to lighten her mood.
"So you didn't answer my question, remember?" I said and than noticed that that could not possibly lighten up her mood and changed it into "Would it make things better if I had a ring?" I saw that this stopped her tears, she was still sad, but maybe for an other reason.
So I put her head up and kissed her.
She tried to open the buttons of my shirt as I pulled her away.
"Bella" I said coldly now, "You know there isn't a possibility of THAT"
Bella
I went back furious.
-Edward, why do you keep complicating the things?...- and I went near him again, and started to kiss him anxious, and the added:
-...and a ring fits in the description of big & stunning, remember??
I was with him, in my house, alone. This was the perfect time, so I continued kissing him. At firts he was soft and paused...but then he became anxious just like me.

Edward:

I pushed her to the bed and kissed her passionatly, my breath agains her neck but than I said:
"Not today sweetheart"
She looked at me a bit mad, trying to keep me near her but I turned to see her face and kindly got her hands tight in mine.
"You're the most dangerous monster I ever met" I said with a crooked smile, but that was true, no vampire or even werewolf could ever cause me the pain I went trough, when this two voices discussed in my head, while she was kissing me, one told me to stop the other...well...
Bella still was kind of mad so I smiled.
"Sorry"
over a year ago vampire1504 said…
sad
Jasper:

Thinking to myself 'Why am I the newist at this 'vegaterian vampire diet?, why can't I just get used to this already','this stinks!'(punches the wall)
Bella
I was laying on my bed, trying to breathe normally again.
I supposed that that wasn't going to work. But tomorrow night, maybe I would have a different answer.
The anger made very sleepy, and all I could do, was hug him and rest.
Edward:
Bella slept very well talking in her sleep, I smiled evry now and than as I watched her!
Bella
when I woke up, he was hugging me as always. I looked at his face, and a big smile appeared on my face.
-Hi, non-sleepy vampire- I said with my ugly voice of the mornings.
The window gave us a pale light from the outside, that made me wonder to stay all day like this with him. Just rest in his cold and sweet chest.
Edward:
"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty" I whispered and kissed her hair "or should I say Talking Beauty?" I teased.
Bella
Oh no...could i have talked while sleeping...again?? But this time was going to be more embarrassing, because I had dreamt of him & I, and in all that could have happened last night.
-Oh no, Edward...what did you hear this time?- I said as I hid my face with the sheet of my bed.
Edward:
"Enough to know your plans for tonight"I said in an amused tone.
"It was almost as if I could read your mind" I smiled again.
Bella
I blushed below my hiding place, but he could feel it because he hid with me and looked my rosy cheeks.
Although I was ashamed of myself, that was really exciting...being hid the two of us down there.
-Edward, you shouln't have heard...so you'll have a forfeit- said with a naughty smile.
Edward:
"I have?" I asked and kissed her cheek.
CHAPTER 3: the rehearsal
Bella
He joined me to the kitchen for my breakfast. I started to prepare everything, but then he took my hands and said with that stunning smile of him:
-Let me try this...I will try to compensate my bad actions.
So I let him, as I walk to the nearest chair, watching my boyfriend delighting me.