Twilight Series Robert Pattionson And Taylor Lautner To Be Replaced In Eclipse =O

Brown_x_Eyes posted on Jun 09, 2009 at 04:49PM
This Is Terrible. -_-"

Twilight Series 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lobke said…
Where did you get that from?
I can hardly believe they would be that stupid..
over a year ago EmilyWeasley said…
No, they're not!! They can't be!!
And Rob's signed on for the first thing. i think that's just a rumour.
I hope it's just a rumour!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago patriautism said…
I don't know about Taylor, but I know Robert is already under contract for all 4 movies.
over a year ago katiecain said…
Exactly. Rob has DEFINATELY said he's doing Eclipse, and probably Breaking Dawn.
over a year ago HerMelody said…
I find it unlikely, the fans would go apesh*t if they were replaced, they both have a big fanbase. It would be uproar.
And I can't see either of them wanting to quit the saga, especially when Rob has already said he's doing them, and Taylor is having the time of his life.
over a year ago sasie_katje88 said…
heart
Well i heard that Robert already signed for the fourth movie but if they even consider changing the actors they will LOOSE A VIEWER :(

So i hope the movies will come out soon too
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
Wat if hes busy wit another movie, an werent they audishining (I cant spell it) for Twilight anyway?An i wonder who'd they get...?
over a year ago omglol said…
i think its just a rumor cuz u cant just have them be in the first two but not the last two or else not may people r gonna wanna watch cuz its not the same
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
i hered that rob had siged to do the frist three films and so is tylor has 2 it wont be the twilight saga with out them both
over a year ago CNH said…
angelic
ROB HAS A AGREEMENT TO DO 3 MOVIES IVE NOT HEARD ABOUT BREAKING DAWN YET BUT HES SAID THE MOVIE WILL BE MADE
over a year ago lauracullen66 said…
chill out guys filming starts in september, they're all coming back!
over a year ago lauracullen66 said…
they were asked at comic-con what they are most looking forward to filming in breaking dawn so therefore must be coming back
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
Jesus Christ, that isnt true. Of course it isnt. They spoke about fimling Eclipse, and there are pictures of them landing in Vancouver to start Eclipse prepwork. Also, dont you think if they were going to replace them we would know a little bit before now? I mean the rehearsals start today for gods sake. No offence but if you are claiming this to be true, what is your source?
over a year ago cr6zym0nkeyiz said…
absolutely not true.....
over a year ago mandapanda said…
FILMING STARTS ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 17th! who would seriously believe this?
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
Yeah, just because you hear it, doesn't mean it's true. This all starts when someone says "OMG. They need to get rid of Rob and Taylor." Then someone else doesn't hear them correctly and think they said "OMG. They're getting rid of Rob and Taylor." Then they pass it on and chaos ensues.

Next time anyone hears anything about cast members getting fired, wait for it to appear on an official Twilight info source(this doesn't count) before freaking out.

If all the rumors that I've heard were true, I would be under the impression that a girl who goes to my school is replacing Kristen as Bella, Tom Felton is replacing Rob, Rob and Kristen were having a baby, and that Jacob's character was being cut all together.

Chill.
over a year ago macro_grp02 said…
crying
Is this information very reliable? It would be bad to loose them. And the twilight series wont be the same anymore. Hopefully, things would still change if indeed this is true.
over a year ago iloveKATYPERRY said…
crying
OMG they cant!!!
sunny
They AREN'T.
There is written PROOF that Rob at least is signed on for Eclipse and they won't get rid of Taylor because he already has such a huge fan base. It's like cutting Dan, Rupert, or Emma from the Harry Potter movies; they can't and won't. It's too late.
Omg SimplyLaurel, even after you wrote your big long comment people STILL freak out over these fake rumours? WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???
over a year ago tsagendorf said…
angry
LEAVE ROB AND TAYLOR ALONE PEOPLE ROB IS DOING ALL FOUR MOVIES WITH TAYLOR LAUNTER LEAVE THEM ALONE PEOPLE
Leave them alone? Im guessing Rob and Taylor werent directly affected by this forum post....lol
over a year ago MidnightEclipse said…
this made me giggle
and why are you people getting so angry? obviously this isnt true, jesus.
People like to shout "Fire!" when there is no actual indication of smoke.
over a year ago Elena2597 said…
meh
This is crap. This is absolutely not true. Why did you posted this? Both of tehm had confirmed that they were going to make the Eclipse Movie.