Twilight Series Breaking Dawn Book Review

kgregory1 posted on Oct 07, 2009 at 01:18AM
I had to write a book review for my writing class, so if you could comment on it, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Stephanie Meyer continues the Twilight saga with her fourth and final book, Breaking Dawn. Before you read this book, you must read the first three books she wrote first (Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse). You will understand the story better.
Breaking Dawn is the end of the story of vampire Edward and human Bella’s romance, also the end of the love triangle between Bella, Edward, and Jacob. The book is a total of 754 pages long and there are plenty of twists and surprises that keep you reading more.
The first few chapters of Breaking Dawn, are in Bella’s point of view, it starts where Eclipse left off, which Bella is engaged to Edward and talks about their wedding. Plenty of you are wondering if she will even go through with it or not, since she can’t ever make up her mind.
Then the book will switch over to Jacob Black’s point of view. He is Bella’s childhood friend who is a werewolf and she ends up growing feelings for him in New Moon. Jacob is in love with Bella and has been fighting for her love. Jacob seems to be more interesting and humorous; also will get to hear more about the wolf pack.
The rest of the chapters will be back in Bella’s point of view. Notice that Edward isn’t really the center of attention in this book, it’s more on Bella and Jacob, but there is still plenty of him to read about. Everyone is still wondering who Bella will pick in this book. Also Bella has been stuck with the decision of staying human or becoming an immortal vampire. Making that decision has lead her life and her love ones into dangerous and life threatening events. She thought all surprises were over with, in till now.
Will Bella pick Edward the dreamy vampire or Jacob the cute werewolf? What will happen if Bella does marry Edward and will he give her his promise to turn her into a vampire? Will Bella get the happy ending that she has been wanting or will it fall apart?

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lauracullen66 said…
its great!
but i would change the bit near the start to some thing like this:

before you read this book, you must first read the three prior books in the series, Twilight, New moon and Eclipse, as they are vital to understanding the story fully.

as it reads better
over a year ago allie_girl046 said…
big smile
I just want you to know your review STINKS!!!! LMAO girl we got a lot of work to do!!! I love you !!!!
over a year ago ChelseaC09 said…
In the first paragraph you said first more than once in a sentence and it sounds a bit strange. And you have a couple spelling errors. In the third to last paragraph you said will instead of we'll and in the second to last paragraph you said in till and it should be until. Other than that its pretty good but needs more of your opinion to persuade people to read it.