Twilight Series Fav Quotes From Twilight

punktwilightfan posted on Jan 09, 2010 at 10:53AM
i love it in eclipse when edward was reading wuthering heights and he drops it then when bella reads the page is says "and there you see the distinction between our feelings had he been in my place and i in his though i hated him with a hatred that turned my life to gall i would have never raised a hand ageinst him you may look incredulous if you please i would never have banished him from her society as long as she desired his then the moment her regard ceased i would have torn his heart our and drank his blood-but till then-if you do not beleive me you do not know me-till then i would have died by inches before i touched a hair of his head

Twilight Series 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago vampireempire said…
Bella: "I know what you are."
Edward: "Say it. Out loud. Say it."
Bella: "Vampire."
over a year ago luvutoo said…
Bella in New Moon "How many times can a heart be mangled and expected to keep beating."
over a year ago jay_teamRenesme said…
mischievous
It's the scene in the movie where Charlie is cleaning that shotgun and bella tells him Edward would like to meet him. I thought it was hillarius how Charlie flicked the shotgun closed like he was ready to shoot Edward and Bella had to ask him to be nice.
"Be nice, he's important"....
Charlie makes that gesture like a halo over his head

heh priceless dad moment.
over a year ago mstwlight said…
"So the loin fell in love with the lamb"-Edward Cullen
"Stupid lanb"-Bella Swan
"What a sick masochistic lion"-Edward Cullen __________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_An­d also "You are like a drug to me,my own personal brand of herion"-Edward Cullen
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago alexandria12 said…
edward said to bella
" you are so human "
over a year ago jbiebzlovergurl said…
cool
"Bella I know what he did to you I will never ever hurt you."
-Jacob Black The Twilight Saga New Moon
the scene where Mike,Jacob & Bella are @ the movie theater
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
"I punched a werewolf in the face."
over a year ago sandwitch said…
when bella say-'would you be with me forever'and edward say-'forever, and you'r ready right now' love this one.
over a year ago Andressa_Weld said…
heart
Rosalie " If we had happy endings, we'd all be under gravestones now." - Eclipse, Unhappy Ednding