Twilight Series Finish The Story

mymomhatesme posted on May 05, 2010 at 06:44PM
ok heres wat u gotta do: someone will start part of a story, but in stead of using ur own characters, u will use twilight characters.

ex: i woke up 1 morning and saw

other person will say: jake bhind my door

then they contine the story. get it? i will start:

i woke up from a nightmare in the middle of the night & saw:

Twilight Series 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fatoshleo said…
edward in my room, and he
over a year ago jay_teamRenesme said…
said "it's ok, it's over now. It was just a dream". Today's the big day, your last day. Are you ready to become a vampire"?
Then I stretched my body, the last remnants of sleep leaving me and said "
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
"HELL YES!". So I got out of bed, and made myself breakfast, savouring the last food I would ever eat as a human. I wasn't sure what to make but in the end I decided on having
over a year ago zanesaaomgfan said…
pancakes. I forgot about vampires so dumbly, I asked him if he wanted any. He looked at me like
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
I had an extra head growing out of my shoulder. I giggled, and gently nudged him. He looked into my eyes and said
over a year ago TeamEdward484 said…
"You will be the death of me, Bella!" Then Charlie and Billy walk into the house and shriek .....
over a year ago renesmee131 said…
because they saw Jacob who was hiding under the counter. Edward got mad and punched Jacob so hard that
over a year ago sladkoto_anna said…
he transformed in middle of the room. charlie screamed
over a year ago renesmee131 said…
and then Billy hit Charlie in the head with a shovel, saying that he can tell him later that he only had a funny werewolf dream.
Edward saw that I was scared, and he took me to the
over a year ago NeeNee14 said…
baby's room and picked her up. He took her to his car and buckled her in then
over a year ago Silverain said…
we pulled out of the driveway and went to the Cullen house, going way past the speed limit! Edward, all the while, was watching me from out of the corner of his eye. Probably looking for any signs of me getting cold feet. When we got to the house outside waiting for us was...
over a year ago Twilimpian said…
The whole Quileute wolf pack, forming a line across the lawn in front of the Cullen house. Sam was in the middle, the only one in human form. "Have you forgotten a rule from the treaty, you're not allowed to bite or change humans!" All the wolves growled and Sam changed back into wolf form before...
over a year ago jeniferxavier5 said…
he can launch himself at edward.. suddenly carlile was standing in front of edward.. he had appeared so quickly that sam hessitated.. edward took advantage of sams split second hessitation to..
over a year ago Lexie-Thorson said…
quickly get over to him and punched him really hard in the gut. Sam flew back and hit a tree trunk with a loud smack. And then a miracle happend...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jbcutie123 said…
the tree came alive and attacked sam
It swung its massive branches with fury, Sam was just barely able to dodge out of the way. The huge limbs crashed into the ground making the earth shake under their feet. Rolling out of harms way Sam quickly got back on all fours. Agitated, the tree uprooted itself and chased after him. The other members of his pack raced to his aid. Then out of nowhere...
over a year ago zanesaaomgfan said…
Victoria and her newst army came out.
over a year ago ilovetwilightx said…
I looked around and fainted in panic. I dreamt of Edward and then I dreamt of Jacob. It was hard to choose which dream was better - the one with coldness and vampires or the one with warmth and werewolves. I tried hard to open my eyes and there was victoria, right infront me, smiling, ready to kill me....
over a year ago moolah said…
she leaned down and smiled her bone shaking smile at me. I screamed for Edward but she put her hand over my mouth causing me to...
suffocate.. one of the wolves flew on victoria throwing her away from me... then i realised it was jacob.. he has saved me yet again.. thr was fighting everywhere.. i couldnt contribute much.. then i realised the wolves and edwards family are fighting together to kill victoria and her army.. i saw a young vampire behind edward.. i..
over a year ago ilovetwilightx said…
surprise
slowly got up and screamed to Edward. He stared at me and the young vampire jumped on to him. I screamed again - but this time in fear. I screamed ad loud as I could and then Victoria was infront of me again. I kicked her and I was sure it put me in more damage than her. And she smiled at me. she grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the tree. I couldn't breath and then I felt something digging into my wrist. I tried to look down but she hit me again, all I could smell was blood...
over a year ago CREDDIECHANNY said…
and then out of nowhere I was whisked away as if by air and was transported in the middle of a field where my rescuer was already away probably fighting against Victoria and her army. I was patiently waiting when all of a sudden I felt a shock of pain drive up my arm. And then I was sinking lower and lower until I realized that it was...
over a year ago TwilightMillie said…
kiss
the venom from the teeth of Victoria. I screamed as loud as I could, until Edward appeared from behind...
over a year ago sharyncullen said…
...and Killed Victoria. I stared at Edward for what seemed a year, then he asked me "Are you okay love? Let's go back home." When we arrived edward took me to his room and saying everything is gonna be okayy. Then started kissing me passionately...
over a year ago alice1fan said…
big smile
So I slaped him and told him that I was in love with Jacob. Then Edward got really mad and said...
smirk
...That God damned dog and ran full speed through the woods, when I fell back and curled up in astonishing agony. I heard Jacob's howls as Edward killed him, but...
my own pain was too much to go stop them fighting.. i was becoming a vampire and i was in love with a werewolf.. trust me to be so twisted.. my eyes drifted shut though i wanted to keep them open.. i felt some one carry me.. only the difference in the temperature made me realise it was two ppl carrying me.. one was hot and the other was cold.. edward hadnt killed jacob.. with that thought i passed out..
over a year ago Twilimpian said…
surprise
When I woke the sun was shining in my eyes. I was in a familiar room, yet it was not my own. I slowly say up in tthe bed. The roo was small and cramped. That was when I realized that edward was not laying beside as he usually did. A heard a knock on the door, before Jacob entered. Wait--this was Jacob's room. "I'm so sorry, Edward left... he said you wanted me and that you would explain when you woke up." He told me as he sat down at the end of the bed, his expression was sadness mixed with confusion. I opened my mouth to...
big smile
...Ask what the hell was going on, but my mouth was filled with a burning and a revolting smell.
"Bella, you're a vampire, I can't be with you anymore, Edward went to get Carlisle. Goodbye Bella." He said before walking out. I wanted to shout for Edward, but the flames engulfed in my mouth prevented me. It wasn't until...
over a year ago Luv_Rob_4ever said…
mischievous
Several hours later the flames finally went away i ran out the door frantically calling edwards name. He was no were in site. I was so hurt and confused. I ran out the door and into town and sank my teeth into the first person i saw. It wasn't until i threw the body down that i saw it was mike newton. I.......
over a year ago green6244 said…
asked myself: What did i just do? I couldn't believe I had just killed my friend. I layed down on the ground and cried. That was when Edward found me. "What happened, my love?" I can't be with Jake anymore, I killed Mike Newton, and i ruined my record in the first hour of being a vamp. These past few hours have been a living hell and you haven't been here to share them with me. I can't decide wether I want to bite you, make out with you or go and get myself killed by the Voulturi. Your actions today will decide what i do next. then Edward said...
sunny
dont be upset love.. when you said you love that dog do you know what you put me through? to give you up.. carlile advised me to let you take your own time.. that is why i did what i did.. bella we are tied together .. we cannot be apart.. but if its still jacob black you want i cant do anything abt it.. each have to live wit the decisions they take.. i made mine to love you no matter wat.. i looked into his eyes and knew i loved him.. i took his hands and said lets go hunting.. i am starving..
over a year ago green6244 said…
Edward and i ran into the nearest woods to hunt. I was following the scent of deer when i foul smell crossed my path. "Edward, what is that smell?" I asked. Edward chuckled. "Now you know what i mean when i said that werewolves stink." Edward said. Edward stopped laughing, and frowned." They're on our territory!" He growled. I'm gonna get you... Sam!" "How can you tell it's Sam?" I asked but he was already dragging me through the woods back to his house to tell carlise.
over a year ago house_of_nightx said…
surprise
Once we got back to the house we saw sam's in werewolf form attacking the house with carlise,emment and jasper trying there best to keep him away.i suddenly had a fought were was alice,rosalie,alice and my daughterso i said to edward."where is our daughter edward tell me NOW." and he replied
big smile
"You haven't had her, you were supposed to marry me, then on our honeymoon you get pregnant after we have sex 4 times, and then you find out your pregnant. After a week or so, your stomach rips, almost killing you, but this story has gone in a whole different direction, so Renesmee will never ever be born, sorry love." I looked down at my feet, shocked. Alice turned up behind me...
"Hey guys, what the heck happened?" She asked. I turned around and Esme and Rosalie was with her, they all looked pretty confused and worried as they looked on the battle field where the rest of the Cullens fought to protect me. "How could you have not seen this Alice?!" I bellowed. In my outrage I bared my teeth and growled. Alice was shocked, her mouth popped open making a 'O' shape on her tiny face. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. The wolves blocked my sight." she stammered. Esme stepped forward, her face showed deep distress. "Our home... Where's Carlisle?" she panicked. "Why are they doing this?" her voice broke into quiet sobs and Rose rushed to her side. She casts an angry look at me while trying to comfort her mother figure.
crying
Rosalie knew that this happened because of me, but I could do nothing about it. I was a vampire now, I couldn't change that, Rosalie would hate me forever. This made me...